Lita Lita Nuda Are Edge And Lita Really Dating, Or Is This Another Sceme From The WWE To Turn Lita Into A Heal?

Are Edge and Lita really dating, or is this another sceme from the WWE to turn Lita into a heal? - lita lita nuda

I have this theory that perhaps never cheated Lita Matt, and this dispute is all just a ploy to increase ratings, and to heal in turn Lita in a. Let's face it, she was loved, and I think that the WWE to take drastic measures to had received hate fans. So I still think that Matt and Lita are together, and this is totally BS. What do you think?

2 comments:

OzzyOnEd... said...

HEY! It occurred to me that the theory when it all began, and spread all over the Internet, which is very controversial ... Search Go all the possible instances of the struggle, especially Edge, Lita and Matt, that are related. (I am the screen name the same everywhere ... So he could be more than a year using old theme, in some places that would have been removed ...)
Unfortunately there is no real reason for this (although I'm working my a ** I tried to show me that confidence ... ...), and most things that show it is reality. * Sigh *
But believe me, if one of these days I think I was right - the whole world knows about him ... LOL

MJ said...

Sorry to burst your happy little bubble Matt and Lita, but everything is true. Edge wife divorced him to prove it. WWE never planned to use it as a story. If you remember the plan was that she and Kane in a story together. But with Matt mourning for those who listen to and engage with the company he has found money to be made up the thread of the story, Matt reinstated (if he actually fired), and ran with it.



Both Edge and Matt suck.
Lita Rocks.
Jeff led the team X-treme and deserves all the credit.
God, I thank you, I gave to Jeff. It is now fun.

Post a Comment