Famous Models In Japan Non-Japanese Actors/models In Japan?

Non-Japanese actors/models in Japan? - famous models in japan

I want to start a career in Japan with the quality (of all types of action in case of stage, film or television) and modeling. Yes, I do not mind being famous, but in reality only intrigues of quality in Japan and use Japanese. I am not a Japanese, I asked myself, what are my chances of getting a job. I am Italian, German, Irish, French, English, Cornish, Cherokee (Indians), Africa (SSA), Iroquois (South), and Switzerland. The reason I post this long story is that all the functions that have left me. Depending on the tannery and the season pass for Caucasian, Native American could or black. Sometimes I shall be whiter than Nicole Kidman and at other times, I get so dark, like Queen Latifah. (I have a tan ") white person "of color. Above all, I have a skin tone Alecia Keys. My hair is strawberry blond hair and Caucasian and my eyes are blue. m 5'8" feet (approximately) a tariff, 36 - 24 - 36D ) DD (American sizes and I am strong. Please send your information.

3 comments:

Buddha-r... said...

Two talent agencies in Japan, specializing in foreign artists.
http://www.gaikokujin-talent.com/
http://www2.wbs.ne.jp/ ~ General / index.htm

Wikipedia maintains a gaijin talent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaijin_tare ...

And a Japanese fan site for foreigners Taranto.
http://f45.aaa.livedoor.jp/ ~ LODESTAR /

Annie said...

We lived in Japan for 7 years and during this time, they can not count (the number of successful Japanese artists and they are only produced in Japan, not the actor / singer in the U.S. or Europe, which were popular in the country then came to Japan) with both hands. The Japanese media reflects the taste of Japan ... and while they may, the Japanese actor, in fact, I've never been anything other than a minor character in a movie or a TV show. In music, it's the same ... Adjusting the size of other cultures, but the most famous artists are still Japanese. The race queens and models in magazines aimed at men are rarely anything other than the Japanese. Most commercial advertising or non-Japanese actors or models should generally be shown in other parts of thWorld e and are very limited.

Otherwise, I would speak fluent Japanese at work. There should also be able to read Japanese fluently, as the script is in Japanese. Not as easy as it seems. Many Western women officers to work in the hope that in Japan, even more difficult than a career in New York or Los Angeles.

Jorienta... said...

"Japan"?. If you are already famous in his country, it can have a chance.
Said, but honestly, if you mean "Japan", based in Japan is (in Japan) is alive, it can be very difficult.

I think it is a sustainable development "famous" for foreigners (TV personalities, singers, actors, etc.), based in Japan, Japan.

If I have a few famous people (excluding born and raised / in Japan):
Dave Spector, Marty Friedman, Patrick Harlan, Daniel Kahl, Panzetta Girolamo, Jeffrey Berglund, Florent Dabadie, MONKEY MAJIK, etc. would Oh, I also have the following types: Thane Camus (TV-Persönlichkeit. He is a descendant of the French writer Albert Camus won the Nobel Prize in 1957), Christopher WA Szpilman (son of the pianist (Szpilman) in the famous film "The Pianist", 2002)
Most people who have lived in Japan for 7-10 years or longer. I think famous men tend to be Western.

Instead of singers, famous artists-Durable / Who are / were Japan, are usually on Asians.
Agnes Chan (Singer HKnese), Judy Ongg (Taiwanese singer / actress naturalized in Japanese), Yun Son-ha (TV personality of Korea).
And Teresa Teng (Taiwanese singer who became famous almost 20 years in Japan), known Vivian Hsu (Taiwan singer and actress) and BoA (Korean singer) lived (in Japan for a period before).

Leah Dizon rocks Japan now. But as history has shown (I think) this kind of talent will disappear within 3 years.
Of course, there are several agencies for foreign models and actresses in Japan. But, I mean, models and actors 'fame'.

In China, I remember Da Shan (Mark Rowswell, Canada) is very famous. I do not remember the other people long life outdoors. Models or singers.

Perhaps Sounth Korea would be the last opportunity for you.

Post a Comment